Steps to Prepare Quick My Grilled Medallions in Garlic & herb Butter. 💖

My Grilled Medallions in Garlic & herb Butter. 💖.

My Grilled Medallions in Garlic & herb Butter. 💖

Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, my grilled medallions in garlic & herb butter. 💖. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Grilled Medallions in Garlic & herb Butter. 💖 is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions every day. My Grilled Medallions in Garlic & herb Butter. 💖 is something which I have loved my entire life. They're fine and they look wonderful.

To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have my grilled medallions in garlic & herb butter. 💖 using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make My Grilled Medallions in Garlic & herb Butter. 💖:

  1. {Get 2 of steak Medallions.
  2. {Make ready 2 tbls of Butter3.
  3. {Get 3 of Garlic cloves crushed.
  4. {Prepare 1 of good piinch of dried herbs or parsley.

Instructions to make My Grilled Medallions in Garlic & herb Butter. 💖:

  1. Using a grill plate on the Gas ring add 1 tsp butter heat up and melt. Cook on high for 2 minutes each side..
  2. Then with a spoon cover with the hot butterfrom the grill turn the heat down to medium. Cook on each side for a futher 2 minutes each side..
  3. 1 tbls Softened butter mix in the crushed garlic. Take 1/2 a tsp of the garlic butter and herbs and place on each steak.
  4. Next afer that time and they are a little browned serve on a plate with your veg or potatoes.on the plate add a little more garlic and herb butter in the middle of each steak and serve hot..

So that's going to wrap it up for this special food my grilled medallions in garlic & herb butter. 💖 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url