Simple Way to Prepare Super Quick Homemade My Grilled Chopped Pork and poached egg toasted Sandwich 😘

My Grilled Chopped Pork and poached egg toasted Sandwich 😘.

My Grilled Chopped Pork and poached egg toasted Sandwich 😘

Hello everybody, it's Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to make a special dish, my grilled chopped pork and poached egg toasted sandwich 😘. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.

My Grilled Chopped Pork and poached egg toasted Sandwich 😘 is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. My Grilled Chopped Pork and poached egg toasted Sandwich 😘 is something that I have loved my whole life. They're fine and they look fantastic.

To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have my grilled chopped pork and poached egg toasted sandwich 😘 using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My Grilled Chopped Pork and poached egg toasted Sandwich 😘:

  1. {Prepare 2 of thick Slices Chopped pork.
  2. {Take 1 of poached egg.
  3. {Make ready 2 slices of bread.

Steps to make My Grilled Chopped Pork and poached egg toasted Sandwich 😘:

  1. Boil the water in a saucepan and add the egg cook but the yolk is better soft..
  2. Then heat up non stick pan or under the grill add tbe 2 pieces chopped pork and cook both sides 4 minutes..
  3. Add the bread to the toaster. Then butter it. Add the grilled chopped pork on the toast..
  4. Next add the poached egg with a knife spread the yolk all over. Add the Top cut the sandwich in half and Enjoy it..

So that is going to wrap this up with this special food my grilled chopped pork and poached egg toasted sandwich 😘 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url