Recipe of Award-winning My Bacon,Tom,Cheese+Poached Egg Muffin 🥰#Breakfast

My Bacon,Tom,Cheese+Poached Egg Muffin 🥰#Breakfast.

My Bacon,Tom,Cheese+Poached Egg Muffin 🥰#Breakfast

Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, my bacon,tom,cheese+poached egg muffin 🥰#breakfast. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.

My Bacon,Tom,Cheese+Poached Egg Muffin 🥰#Breakfast is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It's appreciated by millions every day. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. My Bacon,Tom,Cheese+Poached Egg Muffin 🥰#Breakfast is something which I've loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.

To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have my bacon,tom,cheese+poached egg muffin 🥰#breakfast using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make My Bacon,Tom,Cheese+Poached Egg Muffin 🥰#Breakfast:

  1. {Take 1 of Muffin (brown) toasted slightly.
  2. {Prepare 2 of Rashes of Streaky bacon grilled.
  3. {Make ready 1 of big Vine Tomato sliced and grilled.
  4. {Get 2 tbls of Mild Grated Chedder cheese.
  5. {Make ready 1 of Poached egg, yolk Soft.

Steps to make My Bacon,Tom,Cheese+Poached Egg Muffin 🥰#Breakfast:

  1. Add the bacon and sliced tomato under the grill to cook with sliced tomato.
  2. Cut in 2 halves Lightly toast the inside of the Muffin and butter it..
  3. When you turn the bacon and tomatoes over in the grill add a little water to saucepan bring to the boil and add the egg to poach..
  4. Grate the cheese..
  5. Add the cooked bacon to the bottom bun next add the Tomatoes, then add the cheese and press down gently so the egg will sit nice on top..
  6. Next add the egg and then add the top press down lightly so the yolk covers the cheese..
  7. Serve hot and Enjoy.

So that is going to wrap this up with this special food my bacon,tom,cheese+poached egg muffin 🥰#breakfast recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url