Recipe of Favorite My Mozzarella & Sundried Tomato Grilled Sandwich. 😘

My Mozzarella & Sundried Tomato Grilled Sandwich. 😘.

My Mozzarella & Sundried Tomato Grilled Sandwich. 😘

Hey everyone, it's Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, my mozzarella & sundried tomato grilled sandwich. 😘. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Mozzarella & Sundried Tomato Grilled Sandwich. 😘 is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. My Mozzarella & Sundried Tomato Grilled Sandwich. 😘 is something which I have loved my entire life.

To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook my mozzarella & sundried tomato grilled sandwich. 😘 using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make My Mozzarella & Sundried Tomato Grilled Sandwich. 😘:

  1. {Prepare 2 Slices of Bread.
  2. {Make ready 4 Slices of Mozzarella cheese.
  3. {Get 2 of Sundried Tomatoes cut in four.
  4. {Get 2 Squeezes of Green Pesto.

Instructions to make My Mozzarella & Sundried Tomato Grilled Sandwich. 😘:

  1. Butter the outside of the bread so as to go in sandwich maker or grill..
  2. First slice add to the grill butter side down add the slices mozzarella then the sundried tomato..
  3. Add a little bit of Pesto you get that lovely basil smell as it warms up.add the top piece of bread butter side face up..
  4. Leave with lid down for 4 minutes until the mozzarella oozes out yummy..
  5. Serve hot..

So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food my mozzarella & sundried tomato grilled sandwich. 😘 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url