Steps to Prepare Super Quick Homemade My Real Tasty Sandwich 😍

My Real Tasty Sandwich 😍.

My Real Tasty Sandwich 😍

Hello everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, my real tasty sandwich 😍. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Real Tasty Sandwich 😍 is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. My Real Tasty Sandwich 😍 is something that I've loved my whole life. They're nice and they look fantastic.

To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have my real tasty sandwich 😍 using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make My Real Tasty Sandwich 😍:

  1. {Take 1 of long loaf of bread or baguette.
  2. {Take 8 slices of Bacon grilled.
  3. {Take 2 of Tomatoes cut up.
  4. {Make ready 1 handful of crispy lettuce.
  5. {Take 3 slices of Monterey jack cheese slices, or chilli cheese slices.
  6. {Get 3 tbsp of Coleslaw of your own, chilli coleslaw or peppered coleslaw are both good.

Instructions to make My Real Tasty Sandwich 😍:

  1. Grill your bacon.
  2. I used part baked long baguettes put in the oven for the time stated. Slice in half all the long length way.
  3. Butter the banquettes.
  4. Add the cooked bacon to the bottom of the long bread all along it..
  5. Then arrange your cheese slices along the bread on top of the bacon. You may need to cut it to fit.
  6. Arrange your tomatoes sliced along on top of the cheese.
  7. Share out the lettuce on top all the way along.
  8. With the top of the bread spread the coleslaw along and push it into the bread but not too hard..
  9. Lift the top and quickly put it on top of the pile press down gently and serve cut in half down the middle..

So that's going to wrap it up for this special food my real tasty sandwich 😍 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url