Step-by-Step Guide to Make Favorite My Quick Chicken Tomato & Grated Mozzarella Cheese on Spaghetti

My Quick Chicken Tomato & Grated Mozzarella Cheese on Spaghetti.

My Quick Chicken Tomato & Grated Mozzarella Cheese on Spaghetti

Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, my quick chicken tomato & grated mozzarella cheese on spaghetti. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Quick Chicken Tomato & Grated Mozzarella Cheese on Spaghetti is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. My Quick Chicken Tomato & Grated Mozzarella Cheese on Spaghetti is something that I have loved my whole life.

To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have my quick chicken tomato & grated mozzarella cheese on spaghetti using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make My Quick Chicken Tomato & Grated Mozzarella Cheese on Spaghetti:

  1. {Get of Cooked Wheat Spaghetti enough for 1 person.
  2. {Get 1 of chicken breast grilled on both sides browned and chopped.
  3. {Make ready 1/2 Can of tomatoes.
  4. {Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black cracked pepper.
  5. {Get 1/2 of courgette.
  6. {Get 1 tbls of Balsamic vinegar.
  7. {Take 1 tsp of Basil dried or chopped fresh.
  8. {Get 2 of Garlic cloves crushed.
  9. {Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
  10. {Prepare 1 tbls of Tomato purèe.
  11. {Make ready 1/2 cup of Grated mozzarella cheese.

Steps to make My Quick Chicken Tomato & Grated Mozzarella Cheese on Spaghetti:

  1. Cook the spaghetti. Cook the chicken to brown Then add the olive oil to the frying pan and add the Garlic. Fry for 1 minute then add the chicken cut into bite size pieces..
  2. Next add the Tomatoes,basil and fry for 2 minutes on low. Then add the black pepper. Carry on on low for 5 minutes..
  3. Add courgettes and the balsamic vinegar and mix the carry on simmering for 5 minutes. Add the lemon juice too. Next add chicken stock just 1/4 cup boiling water and stir in..
  4. Then add the tomato purèe and stir in. Next the grated mozzarella. Stir until its all melted in. Then add half of a sweet bell pepper so it will be nice and crisp.l.
  5. Serve hot.on top of the spaghetti. And a little grated mozzarella on top..

So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food my quick chicken tomato & grated mozzarella cheese on spaghetti recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url