Recipe of Ultimate My Grilled #Mysterybag2 on Crisp Toast

My Grilled #Mysterybag2 on Crisp Toast.

My Grilled #Mysterybag2 on Crisp Toast

Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, my grilled #mysterybag2 on crisp toast. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Grilled #Mysterybag2 on Crisp Toast is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. My Grilled #Mysterybag2 on Crisp Toast is something that I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.

To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my grilled #mysterybag2 on crisp toast using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make My Grilled #Mysterybag2 on Crisp Toast:

  1. {Make ready 2 pieces of crisp toast (Sliced Tigerbread).
  2. {Get 1 Cup of Grated Cheese.
  3. {Get 1 of Small Avocado halved and diced.
  4. {Take 2 of Cherry Tomatoes diced.
  5. {Get 1 of small red Chilli halved and diced.
  6. {Make ready of Black pepper to your taste.
  7. {Take 1 of little extra grated cheese for the finish.

Steps to make My Grilled #Mysterybag2 on Crisp Toast:

  1. Add the bread to the toaster. Then butter it ready warm up the grill. Add the cheese to both..
  2. Dice chilli pepper, Tomato and Avocado.
  3. Add the tomato, Avocado and tomato also chilli on top of the cheese. Add to grill but not too close you want the cheese to melt underneath while grilling the top lot..
  4. When its melted bring it out add a little more cheese on top with pepper too add back under the grill for another minute..
  5. Serve hot..

So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food my grilled #mysterybag2 on crisp toast recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url